Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: PequenoGui
PequenoGui August 20th, 2018

sand color

im lost in a desert and i cant see where im going. im just wandering hopelles through the sand waves in this vast desert. no Hope, no stars to guide my path through the night.

may hope find my soul

User Profile: horizon42
horizon42 August 20th, 2018

Bright White. Like a shining glowing light that surrounds everything i see even before the sun rises and i walk through my neighborhood. It is dark outside but i can see quite clearly the beauty in all things

User Profile: Ironmanonacid
Ironmanonacid August 20th, 2018

Grey, with a cold chill that turns your stomach

User Profile: freshApricot34
freshApricot34 August 20th, 2018

Yellow; because today I

User Profile: Polynesiangirl70
Polynesiangirl70 August 20th, 2018

Grey

Not really sure how I'm feeling today. Is that normal?

User Profile: versatileStrawberries2389
versatileStrawberries2389 August 20th, 2018

Dark green.

User Profile: FighterPhoenix2
FighterPhoenix2 August 20th, 2018

Black.

User Profile: twirla
twirla August 20th, 2018

Dark, dark green. Almost black slight grey.

It's been rough. Like I want to escape to nature- camouflage my whole life. Hide, escape, run for the wind. I'm tired

User Profile: EmpatheticHelper
EmpatheticHelper August 20th, 2018

Blue. I'm so calm and relaxed, trying to love myself and take care of myself.

User Profile: Moop122
Moop122 August 20th, 2018

Maroon... a mix between red and black like my anger and deep dark mental health