Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: unfortunatebeauty
unfortunatebeauty August 20th, 2018

dark grey, but this is everyday

User Profile: acutesalamander
acutesalamander August 20th, 2018

It's grey. For most people that means sad, or numb, but actually for me it's kind of just... bored and tired.

User Profile: OnwardFortheBest
OnwardFortheBest August 20th, 2018

Pink and orange. I feel uneasy but hopeful.

User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 August 20th, 2018

My mood color is PINK/PURPLE-ish like the clouds above.

User Profile: SuedeTooth5500
SuedeTooth5500 August 20th, 2018

So dark that

I can't tell what color it is. Hello, dark abyss, I thought I'd escaped you.

User Profile: mayflower3
mayflower3 August 20th, 2018

The color that expresses my emotions today is black. I know a beautiful sunset of colors are in my future, but for right now, all i can feel is the color black. And that is okay, I will bask in the blackness until it sizzles, until i find my sunset. and i will. with time.

User Profile: Gladys69
Gladys69 August 20th, 2018

Black. Because I feel like I keep falling into a dark lonely place.

2 replies
User Profile: SuedeTooth5500
SuedeTooth5500 August 21st, 2018

@Gladys69.

Maybe it's not lonely. I'm here, too.

1 reply
User Profile: Gladys69
Gladys69 August 21st, 2018

@SuedeTooth5500

But i feel so lonely :/

load more
load more
User Profile: greenTown954
greenTown954 August 20th, 2018

Green

I feel calm and at peace with myself

Black

At the same time I'm going through hard times

User Profile: indigoNorth8142
indigoNorth8142 August 20th, 2018

An ombre from white to black. My mood swings. Currently a white/grey

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 August 21st, 2018

Green