Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I'd like to change..... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 3rd, 2016

Are you wanting to make a change in your life? Share here & we'll support you!

Additionally, check out the entire forum section to learn more about the stages of change:

Stage 1: Precontemplation

Stage 2: Contemplation

Stage 3: Determination - Commitment to Action

Stage 4: Action - Implementing the plan

Stage 5: Maintenance

1035
User Profile: HannahPear
HannahPear April 13th, 2018

How I approach situations

User Profile: Aequosomnis
Aequosomnis April 13th, 2018

My negative thought patterns

User Profile: anonyDrum6970
anonyDrum6970 April 13th, 2018

how I feel and move on

User Profile: Andi0no
Andi0no April 13th, 2018

Everything about myself...

User Profile: adaptableSail1553
adaptableSail1553 April 13th, 2018

How my mind works

User Profile: gentleCupcake
gentleCupcake April 13th, 2018

The number of internet trolls here ☹️

User Profile: Eddles
Eddles April 13th, 2018

My physical and menal health and those of my mother

User Profile: Shadowpixie87
Shadowpixie87 April 13th, 2018

My over all wellbeing

User Profile: Chilly93
Chilly93 April 13th, 2018

Today I'd like to change my self hatred into self love.

User Profile: natasharoman1
natasharoman1 April 13th, 2018

Today is like to change my body, in a more healthier way