WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if food was free for everyone?
What if school got off to a great start
@ZombieKid
That's what I'm hoping for!
What if my mom and I could live on our own
What if the people who like me didn't get hated and the people who hate me didn't get liked
What if we all found happiness & light within ourselves & became genuine, balanced, & confident.
Your name is awesome. And your comment reflects that
What if we all could sense each other's feelings. Would the world better? Or worse?
it wud be the same or rather uglier and pinalised.. we r animals after all
What if I bought my first binder soon?!
I know the feel.
What if my prayers actually become answered?
what if my mom and dad become more understanding and i get the comcert tickets i was hoping for?
What if everyone passed out hugs to each other