WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
Feelyourthoughts
August 31st, 2015
What if, things aren't actually as bad as my mind makes it to be?
Mutelock
August 31st, 2015
What if today goes well?
EucalyptWoman
August 31st, 2015
This radiotherapy lead to a cure?
2 replies
lazyKatz
August 31st, 2015
I hope you benefit from the treatment x
1 reply
braveSugar7964
August 31st, 2015
Me too.. X
load more
load more
bravePrune4654
September 1st, 2015
what if my best friend is really alive and she didn't die, like everyone thinkks
September 1st, 2015
What if everyone got along and never said anything hurtful to or about anyone ever again?
DepressedTeen369
September 1st, 2015
What if I would stop self-harm
1 reply
alexaners7734
September 4th, 2015
if both of us were to stop....
.......there would be an apocolypse!
load more
Peacefulmeditation
September 1st, 2015
What if our perceptions were not viewed as self-truths?
DepressedTeen369
September 1st, 2015
What if people would understand everything
Sarebobo99
September 1st, 2015
What if everything goes the way you want it to and you have the best time of your life?
September 1st, 2015
What if I find a job overseas in a month and I see myself to depart the airport with delight and joy and same as my family