Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: CreativeErudite
CreativeErudite September 4th, 2015

Cancer and all other illnesses didn't exist? What a better place this world would be.

User Profile: Apple24
Apple24 September 5th, 2015

What if I could go back in time

User Profile: shelbae31
shelbae31 September 5th, 2015

You got the boy of your dreams back ❤️

User Profile: ireen
ireen September 5th, 2015

What if i can freely say 'i love you' to my bestfriend who i had friendzoned him once.. 😪

User Profile: Itisameanstoanend
Itisameanstoanend September 5th, 2015

What if I could win a contest and meet my favorite band whose members made me smile unconditionally for three years

8 replies
User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 September 5th, 2015

Oooh what band? :)

7 replies
User Profile: Itisameanstoanend
Itisameanstoanend September 5th, 2015

Oh one direction ahahaha why? :)

6 replies
User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 September 5th, 2015

I just wondered. I know that music means a lot to me and my friends and I would love to meet Fall Out Boy and All Time Low and tell them how much they mean to me, but I'm lucky enough to have tickets to see them both :)

5 replies
User Profile: Itisameanstoanend
Itisameanstoanend September 5th, 2015

Oh I feel you! They've always been (even though platonically) there for me and it would mean so much to me if I could meet them :) have you ever seen them live before?

4 replies
User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 September 5th, 2015

No, I'm so excited! My fall out boy concert is in 28 days! (Not that I'm counting down or anything :P)

3 replies
User Profile: Itisameanstoanend
Itisameanstoanend September 5th, 2015

Oh concert are amazing experiences! Have fun! Where is this concert? :)

2 replies
User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 September 5th, 2015

Leeds. Have you ever seen 1D live?

1 reply
User Profile: Itisameanstoanend
Itisameanstoanend September 5th, 2015

Yess! 3 times!! Do you have kik? We could talk there if you want smiley

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 September 5th, 2015

What if one day I get to road trip America [in a 67 Chevy impala] with someone I love.

September 5th, 2015

what if i get the medication i need ?

User Profile: RyleeOk21
RyleeOk21 September 5th, 2015

What if all my problems slowly disapeared ?

User Profile: RyleeOk21
RyleeOk21 September 5th, 2015

What if my fairy tale comes true?

User Profile: RyleeOk21
RyleeOk21 September 5th, 2015

What if I change the world?

3 replies
User Profile: TeamE
TeamE September 6th, 2015

What if... when you actually change the world. Make it happen.

September 10th, 2015

That's my dream! Can we change it together!:)❤

User Profile: SilverLining01
SilverLining01 September 14th, 2015

World can't be change. What If you change the thought of people. That is something. Spread love.

load more