WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if instead of fighting each other over religions, race, or on a class based system, we started living as a singular species. EVERY ONE working together for the benefit of not only humans as a species, but for every species that we have left on the planet.
What if we all nurtured each other?
What if water could wash away all of our problems
We would lose all our positive challenges. Nevertheless, I like the idea.
What if we all accepted and loved each other unconditionally no matter what? <3
What if we all respect each other? :D
What if all the wars ended and we all had a global dance party! :D
What if mental and physical illnesses all had cures.
I had a million dollars now
What if... I could get myself out of debt and live stress free for the rest of my life
What if everybody loved everybody and when you're upset you just hug the next person you see. :)