Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 September 30th, 2015

What if ' smiling was involuntary and we needed to smile every 10 minutes after waking up and before sleeping:D'

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 1st, 2015

What is hate never existed

User Profile: Juliana01
Juliana01 October 1st, 2015

What if

everyone in this universe wouldn't have to be alone.

User Profile: Phill5158
Phill5158 October 1st, 2015

What if racism never existed

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 1st, 2015

@Phill5158

I'd like to second that

load more
User Profile: reservedSkies9787
reservedSkies9787 October 1st, 2015

What if.... I wasn't here and everyone knew how I feel everyday

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 1st, 2015

What if every could be happy together and try to understand each other

User Profile: Illalwaysbehereforyou
Illalwaysbehereforyou October 1st, 2015

What if.. every single day is better than the day before.

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 1st, 2015

@Illalwaysbehereforyou

lol I was going to write that exact message

1 reply
User Profile: Illalwaysbehereforyou
Illalwaysbehereforyou October 1st, 2015

@lazyKatz YAY!! great minds think alike!! =)

load more
load more
User Profile: Jagannathadasa
Jagannathadasa October 1st, 2015

... there were transcontinental subways? (I've had this thought since elementary school!)

User Profile: moonbaby9574
moonbaby9574 October 2nd, 2015

What if you woke up loving your body and who you are as a person everyday, no questions or doubts

User Profile: LovelyLibra150
LovelyLibra150 October 2nd, 2015

What if

Humans treated eachother kindly and respected each other
2 replies
User Profile: luv2listen
luv2listen October 4th, 2015

@LovelyLibra150

User Profile: luv2listen
luv2listen October 4th, 2015

It was possible to help every guest or member who messages me for help !!!!!

load more