WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
The earth was destroyed? That's positive right?
Are we thinking, in the future after all human have evacuated and migrated to the edges of the universe and can live out their lives until the end of days? If so, everything has to end at some point. @TatumTatum
Wtf is that even supposed to mean... No I mean when the earth is destroyed along with the people on it
What if tomorrow was a special day for everyone
We had Humanity.
What if everyone started enjoying the little things in life
What if we were able to get along with all of our enemies, rivals, and nightmares? What if we could understand each other?
Depression and anxiety never even existed
That would be amazing. I would feel so free!
Everyone could live in peace
what if my family really know what ihm thinking, to get a friend and not depression
You had dreams about the same boy for the past 3 days?
What if I spent time being grateful for what I have.