Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Princesssuhaana
Princesssuhaana October 5th, 2015

What if weekend consisted of 5 days.. and weekdays are only of 2 days...!

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 5th, 2015

What if my radiation therapy works?

User Profile: Flair30
Flair30 October 5th, 2015

What if for one day you could talk to someone like me?

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 5th, 2015

What if no one ever complained and admitted when they are wrong and always tried to make others smile and no always thinking about ourselves :)

User Profile: Amber7226
Amber7226 October 5th, 2015

We are all secretly mermaid/merman princesses or princes!!!! Cheesy but why not

User Profile: Kashmir
Kashmir October 6th, 2015

What if everyone had some kind of guardian angel or beast or something to protect and comfort them during hard times

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 6th, 2015

What if I won an award and I gave a marvelous acceptance speech and I was confident and well spoken...and all that knew me were amazed for the shy person they thought I was is no more...

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy October 6th, 2015

We realized that it doesn't matter what other people think about us- that is their problem, not ours.

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 6th, 2015

What if I had someone to share my day with?

User Profile: Redjellybeans
Redjellybeans October 6th, 2015

What if we were not afraid.