Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Shiva2help
Shiva2help October 28th, 2015

what if 7cupoftea increase feature of audio/vidio chating

User Profile: SkylerC
SkylerC October 28th, 2015

What if I could make a difference in someone's life, be the reason they they change their whole perspective of the world ( in a good way I mean ).

User Profile: internetfriends
internetfriends October 28th, 2015

What if... I achieved my goals and became the influence I want to be and I helped people just like me on a wider scale and what if I could just be me and talk about my feelings.

User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 October 29th, 2015

What if we didn't need the what ifs?; What if what if turned into reality as we know it?

User Profile: Rheialistens
Rheialistens October 29th, 2015

What if we could ride unicorns and slide down rainbows... lol #insanelypositive

User Profile: mel0507
mel0507 November 1st, 2015

What if..... my boyfriend could finally come home....

User Profile: mel0507
mel0507 November 1st, 2015

What if.... I had real friends.... or any friends at all...

1 reply
User Profile: FindingVoiceInEmotion21
FindingVoiceInEmotion21 November 1st, 2015

I understand your feelings right now. Honestly. I wonder the same

load more
User Profile: FindingVoiceInEmotion21
FindingVoiceInEmotion21 November 1st, 2015

What if.. I won the lottery right now! And actually never told anyone.

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman November 1st, 2015

What if I Could send this rain to the drought affected lands?

User Profile: ringohime
ringohime November 1st, 2015

What if I didn't have the idea that I need a significant other to be happy... What if I didn't feel alone or crazy and could help people like so many have tried to help me? What if I was a person who is useful and never felt worthless?