Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Autumnights
Autumnights November 3rd, 2015

What if I stopped caring about others opinions

1 reply
User Profile: 1person
1person November 3rd, 2015

What if I actually followed through and started my new business

load more
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 November 4th, 2015

What if the death penalty was brought back.

I'm sorry to those who find this really negative it's was brought up today on social media and I believe that it should. There would be less murders and everything if it is. It's really sad to hear about kids getting murder and adults as well..

What if none of that happened and no one was murdered or beat up or anything.

If you are put in jail for so many years for murder I personally don't think that your not gonna want to do it s gain once your out. But if people knew death penalty was in effect it would stop I truly believe cause without it you serve your time and them get released...

What if the world was a peaceful and safe place to be?

What if?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman November 4th, 2015

What if my next scan came back clear?

User Profile: DatCoolKid
DatCoolKid November 4th, 2015

What if I actually found a friend who shares my interests?

User Profile: OnceLostButWillBeFound
OnceLostButWillBeFound November 4th, 2015

What if we treasure every moment

User Profile: starryKoala69
starryKoala69 November 4th, 2015

"we wake up to have one wish fulfilled each day"

User Profile: Kenzas
Kenzas November 4th, 2015

What if we started over life being an elder and than we grew backwards untill we become a baby than go back in our mothers' womb ( which are concidered younger than we are in this case ) untill we disappear within 9 monthes ?

User Profile: MariKurihara
MariKurihara November 4th, 2015

What if there are no what ifs

1 reply
User Profile: neeah1215
neeah1215 November 5th, 2015

That's cool

load more
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 November 5th, 2015

What if we all lived like it was our last day

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@braveOak6100

That would be beautiful wouldn't it? :)

Good thinking..

load more
User Profile: neeah1215
neeah1215 November 5th, 2015

What if people thought of others first

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@neeah1215

I think we would see a lot more compassion in the world if this were the case.. what do you think ? :)

load more