Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: xXBeccaXx
xXBeccaXx November 5th, 2015

What if I wasn't scared to go after my dreams...

5 replies
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@xXBeccaXx

what is holding you back?

4 replies
User Profile: xXBeccaXx
xXBeccaXx November 18th, 2015

@Kayleethereforyou

Judgement from others and my own insecuraties.

3 replies
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@xXBeccaXx

That's tough.. but talk it through with someone. I hope you can find a way to get through it. I am sure you have amazing goals.. <3

2 replies
User Profile: xXBeccaXx
xXBeccaXx November 18th, 2015

@Kayleethereforyou

I'll try. Thank you.

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@xXBeccaXx

You are welcome!! hang in there <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 5th, 2015

My spouse didn't have such a temper

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 November 6th, 2015

What if everyone were to wake up happy?

User Profile: someonewhowantstoforget
someonewhowantstoforget November 7th, 2015

What if everyone was generous, what if there would be no war, what is everyone was honest ?

What if ?

User Profile: Chromium
Chromium November 7th, 2015

What if money didn't matter

User Profile: Renaldi
Renaldi November 8th, 2015

What if we could make everyone in the world better so that no one would be suffering from problems anymore. What if we as listeners could all really contribute to today's community and could help everyone?

User Profile: Redhairlady
Redhairlady November 9th, 2015

What if everyone in the world was considered equal?

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@Redhairlady

I once heard something similar to this:

"If everyone in the world was blind, there would be no physical prejudice."

I loved it. :)

load more
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 November 10th, 2015

What if people wanted to lift you up instead of pushing you down.

3 replies
User Profile: Amber7226
Amber7226 November 10th, 2015

Everyone got kissed by a puppy when they were sad! ☺️

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@Amber7226

I love this idea. It would definitely cheer me up. I love little doggies! <3

load more
User Profile: purpleDime6900
purpleDime6900 November 12th, 2015

@braveOak6100 You are so very correct

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 10th, 2015

What if I could just fly? I'd just go.....but I would come back eventually for my family and pets.

1 reply
User Profile: Kayleethereforyou
Kayleethereforyou November 18th, 2015

@easyWater4109

I have always wanted to fly too!! That would be amazing :) if only.

load more
User Profile: purpleDime6900
purpleDime6900 November 12th, 2015

What if everything that ever made me feel good never stopped or changed