Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
December 16th, 2015

What if we stop judging how terrible the world is or how terrible our emotions make us feel or how horrid our situation is.

What if war only happens in myths.

What if 7 cups of tea is known as much as facebook is known.

What if we are all gods. What if no one condemns any religion or lack of religion, even the most absurd as long as it obeys non discriminating laws.

What if no amount of any food and drink can harm us, and no one has too little food and drink.

What if air pollution problems don't harm the respiratory system. Or if pollution doesn't exist at the first place. Or both.

What if I'm an alien, wanting human company?

User Profile: Sxcialcasualty
Sxcialcasualty December 17th, 2015

What if it got better like everyone said it would and you will be happy

User Profile: ellabear
ellabear December 17th, 2015

What if I realize that I am good

User Profile: IWantAHug
IWantAHug December 18th, 2015

What if I could come out and everyone would accept me for who I am

User Profile: ghostjive
ghostjive December 18th, 2015

What if everyone accepted their body for the way it is

User Profile: Shadowdaydreaming
Shadowdaydreaming December 19th, 2015

What if I didn't have this mental disorder...

who would I be when I take away what makes up 90% of who I am ?

User Profile: agreeableEyes2468
agreeableEyes2468 December 21st, 2015

Terrace Ferguson actually liked me back and wasn't a fuckboy ??

User Profile: Serenity5436
Serenity5436 December 21st, 2015

What if my dog could talk (?)

She'd probably argue with me a lot..

User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 December 21st, 2015

What if there is no race and religion and everyone lives in peace and harmony,like one big family.heart

User Profile: NewDawn
NewDawn January 1st, 2016

What if none of the things we worry about actually happens in real life? enlightened