WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What If we DISAGREED on AGREEING all the DISAGREEMENTS about world peace ? :P
What if access to all the important necessities in life (education, healthcare, food, shelter, etc) were free? :)
What if there was no right or wrong and everything that happens was just perfect in every aspect...
The sun comes out and smiles a big old man grin and winkst, the world blooms roses and everyone smiles and stops fighting for a while. ... yeah I'm an old hippy.
I really could give up on adulting get in my pillow fort and spend the rest of the day with my toy firetruck and play dough
What if the emotional wounds were visible to a naked eye and we could just stitch them up, apply some ointment and make them heal without scars.
What if cyber body parts were real... like attachable and spines (need this)and kidneys (urgently scientist) could be replaced. We could get memory upgrades and download skills and chat in our heads like daydreaming with each other. And it was all free. Unlimited upgrades.
What if evil did not exist, and everybody would be kind and friendly? 
What if we could let someone know that we love them without waiting for you or they to say "I love you" and just hold their hand?
What if we could let someone know that we love them without waiting for you or they to say "I love you" and just hold their hand?