WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
WHAT IF all your dreams of happiness came true - instantly - Just imagine whatever you want so badly. IT IS YOURS NOW. Dont be afraid to dream - anything is possible.
What if we stopped being afraid of our fears and welcomed them.
@IcexAngel I will never welcome a bullet.
what if every one found inner peace
What if there was world peace?
What if hatred and jealousy never existed?
What if you actually did amazingly in your job interview this week and were offered the job!
What if even the saddest person could have one minute of overwhelming happiness each day?
@AnchorFish
I love this!
What if I pass my degree?
@KittyPi What are you trying to get a degree in?
What if there's some way to give your happiness to sad people instantly?
WHAT IF.... everyone on the Earth was kind, good and happy people.