Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Unitatoesdoexist
Unitatoesdoexist January 12th, 2016

What if I actually had the courage to stand up for myself and stop being so shy all the time

User Profile: loyalShade8765
loyalShade8765 January 12th, 2016

WHAT IF...We all thought like flowers...

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

@loyalShade8765 I like this one, what if we had flower aspects? Like we grew petals around our wrist and ankles, or petals instead of hair? idk, just thoughts

load more
User Profile: paidir
paidir January 12th, 2016

I treated myself with the same patience, grace, calm, gentleness, understanding and compassion as I try to treat others? And what if I tried half as hard not to judge myself?

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

@paidir Try looking at yourself from an outside perspective, as if you were looking at a completely different person. Why does that person act the way they do? Why do they think the way they do? What causes this person to be sad? What causes this person to be happy? etc. (I can add more if you want)

User Profile: paidir
paidir January 13th, 2016

@redBirch19 please do!

load more
load more
User Profile: Emmmmmaaaaa
Emmmmmaaaaa January 12th, 2016

What if depression and anxiety could go away in a snap?

User Profile: Madigoldsmith
Madigoldsmith January 12th, 2016

What if I can be confident enough to be able to take toxic people out of my life be because I made so many friends

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

What when you dream, you could control your dreams more often then not?

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

What if you could pause time whenever you needed a break?

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

What if you could dance in the warm rain right now?

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

What if a puppy licked your cheek and suddenly all the sadness was gone?

User Profile: redBirch19
redBirch19 January 12th, 2016

What if all your homework would do itself and you still learned the subject at hand?