Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Sunflowerx
Sunflowerx January 12th, 2016

What if peace finally thrives in all corners of earth?

User Profile: HopefulRomantic
HopefulRomantic January 12th, 2016

What if you make it to be exactly the person who you wanted to be in 1 month.

User Profile: PatientSquareMonkey99
PatientSquareMonkey99 January 12th, 2016

What if you get to meet your favorite celebrity and become friends? What if you meet the love of your life and start a family? What if your life was 10x better in the future?

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 12th, 2016

What if everyone said please and thanks, if only for one day

January 12th, 2016

What if I actually succeed in this ? What if I actually reach my goals ?

User Profile: schenkm15
schenkm15 January 12th, 2016

that would be great if 7 cups was free :)

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein January 12th, 2016

What if I stopped being a defeatist.

Chances are things would be exactly the same. Though I might be less of a chickenhawk.

You think you can oppose my democratic military junta that doesn't actually have military? I'll metaphorically bomb the metaphorical tar of you with my metaphorical planes!

So many metaphors.

User Profile: voidlouise
voidlouise January 12th, 2016

they didn't didn't find out

User Profile: dhelpinghand
dhelpinghand January 13th, 2016

what if people started counting their blessingsyessmileyinstead of their miseriesnosad

User Profile: whelvedthoughts
whelvedthoughts January 13th, 2016

What if books were free