Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 January 13th, 2016

What if i had somebody to talk with in real life.

User Profile: HelpfulPanda8034
HelpfulPanda8034 January 13th, 2016

What if you and me were friends ^^

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 17th, 2016

@HelpfulPanda8034

And we shared a joke and laughed until tears fell from our eye?

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 17th, 2016

@braveKitten4951

Opps, our eyes I meant... bad typo

load more
load more
User Profile: supertardispotter
supertardispotter January 13th, 2016

What if all poverty was gone?!

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 17th, 2016

@supertardispotter

What if we learned to share?

load more
User Profile: SelBell
SelBell January 13th, 2016

What I'd I actually got a higher score next time I took the Asvab

User Profile: helpfulApricot9356
helpfulApricot9356 January 13th, 2016

what if I didn't have to wait years for a gender psychiatrist to perscribe homrones and I could literally get them as fast as my anti-depressants?

What if I could afford proper counselling?

What if I could afford top surgery?

User Profile: quickwittedLunch3789
quickwittedLunch3789 January 13th, 2016

WHAT IF religious leaders decided that it was genuinely better to talk and sort out our differences and live in peace and understanding and literally live and let live...?

(I wonder about this a lot...)

User Profile: littleSailboat1995
littleSailboat1995 January 13th, 2016

What if tomorrow was the day everything changed? What if tomorrow was the day of empowerment? What if we could all wake up later today, take up our routine and out of the blue~ the best things happened? And yesterday was left in darkness, forgotten. In Europe, thumbs up actually means (f**** you), so instead, High Five for a new year. It's going to be a good life!

User Profile: drew101
drew101 January 13th, 2016

What if....

-There was world peace, no war, no crime, no sickness, ect

-I won the $1.4 billion dollar powerball (i would help my family out, give some to chairity, by a bugatti)

-I could find a girl to spend the rest of my life with.

User Profile: justlovesammy
justlovesammy January 13th, 2016

What if... You learn to love yourself and be happy without needing someone else. What if you put yourself on the same standards you have for everyone else?

User Profile: Oldman96
Oldman96 January 13th, 2016

What if there's still hope?

What if there's a secret strenght inside of me?

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 13th, 2016

@Oldman96

There is always hope. When Pandora's box was opened the one thing that remained in it was hope. Teaching us that no matter what darkness surrounds us, hope is always there waiting

load more