Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: lavenderAvocado4786
lavenderAvocado4786 January 17th, 2016

What if we could look at difficult situations purely as opportunities to grow.

User Profile: redBunny9914
redBunny9914 January 17th, 2016

What if everyone knew how fierce they really are?

User Profile: imaginativeDrum
imaginativeDrum January 21st, 2016

@redBunny9914

Wishing to one day wake up and be humble in all the right ways, indeed.

load more
User Profile: straightforwardSummer7272
straightforwardSummer7272 January 17th, 2016

What if I could have a boyfriend?! 🙏

User Profile: SolidSnek
SolidSnek January 31st, 2016

@straightforwardSummer7272 you bet you could!

User Profile: SolidSnek
SolidSnek January 31st, 2016

@straightforwardSummer7272 and so do i!

load more
User Profile: AJChoirGirl
AJChoirGirl January 17th, 2016

What if I didn't have to leave my friends and everything I know and everyone I care about when I go to college, what things didn't have to change.

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 January 18th, 2016

@AJChoirGirl

What if change was not always so scary?

load more
User Profile: limeTortoise6826
limeTortoise6826 January 20th, 2016

There was world peace

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever January 21st, 2016

Equality replaced judgement.

User Profile: TheMadKing
TheMadKing January 22nd, 2016

What if we all had bottles to roll around in? :)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 22nd, 2016

What if we looked forward to waking up and facing another day.

User Profile: futurerelevance
futurerelevance January 24th, 2016

@lazyKatz You will someday, even if today isn't the day!

load more
User Profile: RedPandaExpress88
RedPandaExpress88 January 24th, 2016

What if we were born with a unique necklace that matches and fits with our soulmate?

(For example: A girl has a heart-shaped necklace with a puzzle piece missing in the center and a guy has a chain with the puzzle piece that fits.)

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP January 28th, 2016

@RedPandaExpress88

that is a cool thought!

User Profile: RedPandaExpress88
RedPandaExpress88 January 28th, 2016

@Laura Thank you. smiley I actually have a heart shaped necklace with the puzzle piece missing in the center. I wished I could have given the puzzle piece one to

special, but life happens, I guess.

load more
load more
User Profile: ScreamingForSanity
ScreamingForSanity January 31st, 2016

What if abuse didn't exist?