Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: rosechild
rosechild January 31st, 2016

What if people treated each other equally, NO MATTER WHAT?

"I am a homosexual", Ok, I love you.

"I'm autistic", Ok, I love you.

"I'm obsessed with anime and ducks", Ok, I love you.

"I am a 17 year old mother who can't finish school", Ok, I love you.

I am a whatever and I'll treat you with love NO MATTER WHAT because in this world THERE IS ONLY LOVE!!!

If only♡

User Profile: creativeOwl942
creativeOwl942 January 31st, 2016

What if there was no more negativity?

User Profile: SolidSnek
SolidSnek January 31st, 2016

What if the world saw people for who they are, not how they dress?

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 1st, 2016

What if....... cookies & cake had zero calories?

User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney February 1st, 2016

@Laura

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 1st, 2016

@Cheeney

Exactly.... LOL

load more
load more
User Profile: Cschiralli99
Cschiralli99 February 1st, 2016

what if puppies and kittens stay that way forever ?

User Profile: seriousmoonlight
seriousmoonlight February 1st, 2016

What if we all lived and loved with a little more compassion for each other?

User Profile: Storyreader
Storyreader February 1st, 2016

What if, when you die, God asks you, "so, how was the heaven?"

User Profile: PinkDahlia022
PinkDahlia022 February 1st, 2016

What if i was finally happy and okay again?

User Profile: Kuvira654
Kuvira654 February 1st, 2016

What if there were no more wars?

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP February 1st, 2016

What if everyone had fresh cut flowers in their house every day?