Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: haiwigirl
haiwigirl February 1st, 2016

What if I could sleep straight through a nite without waking up bc my mind won't stop thinking of my shoulda coulda wouldas....what if..

User Profile: Secretninjaness
Secretninjaness February 1st, 2016

What if we were automatically paired up with our "soul mate" in life - it would be so much easier xD

User Profile: Mason373
Mason373 February 1st, 2016

What if we could all have 3 do-overs so that we can fix the biggest mistakes we've made?

User Profile: Tattat63
Tattat63 February 1st, 2016

@Mason373

It would be life changing! But also without those three mistakes, we wouldn't be the people we are today.

User Profile: Mason373
Mason373 February 1st, 2016

@Tattat63

Very True! It makes you wonder what life would be like if we did not make those mistakes.

load more
load more
User Profile: Kaler11
Kaler11 February 1st, 2016

@Laura

What if ..... I went for a walk and said to everybody " Hey, have a really really nice day! " :)

What if ..... I thanked every person that made my day sunnier :)

User Profile: emotionalPine52
emotionalPine52 February 1st, 2016

I would never, ever had an other depression crisis again.

User Profile: powerfulCoconut5092
powerfulCoconut5092 February 1st, 2016

All were kind

User Profile: seriousmoonlight
seriousmoonlight February 1st, 2016

What if life were a multi-player video game, and we could give each other power-ups when we were feeling depleted or down.

February 1st, 2016

what if that adam driver guy from star wars dumped his wife and climbed into my bed wearing that mask?

insanely positive indeed

User Profile: PiratePuppy
PiratePuppy February 1st, 2016

What if 7 cups wasn't an online community but rather a 'real life' community where everyone got to get together support each other, eat copious amounts of food and giggle at each others accents all day! laugh

User Profile: goldenShip7505
goldenShip7505 February 1st, 2016

What if I could get stronger already, know how to surpass this obstacle, and help people get through their hard situation?

I think I can do it.