WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if we lived in a world where wishes are granted and dreams come true
What if , being sad is never an option .
What if nothing could hurt me, physically or emotionally?
What if I was able to control my negativity.?
I had won that Powerball lottery? Then I would never have to worry about getting a job.. But of course, then I would have had to have played!
What if everyone was able to do the things they loved.
What if we could eat brownies 24/7& still be healthy?😍😍😍😍😍
What if happiness is real and this will all be over soon?
What if you walked into your room, only to find a bunch of fluffy puppies waiting to give you little kisses and snuggle with you all day long until you feel better, and if you still don't feel like standing on your own, the fur balls will follow you around just to make sure you have loving company everywhere you go. <3
everyone cared about each other and there was no pain or suffering in life