Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Hobbit28
Hobbit28 February 2nd, 2016

Teaching all of the classes in my student teaching placement on Wednesday goes really well! Like I'm so nervous for it but also super excited!

User Profile: ChristiS
ChristiS February 2nd, 2016

Chocolate had no calories?

User Profile: Lorde
Lorde February 2nd, 2016

What if I wasn't embarrassed to cry or talk about my feelings with my closest friends.

User Profile: BeKind7
BeKind7 February 2nd, 2016

What if everyone took the time to truly get to know everyone

User Profile: Bendandstretch16
Bendandstretch16 February 2nd, 2016

What if everyone was compassionate toward one another, if we didn't judge each other, and we were all nice.

User Profile: AMSFMS
AMSFMS February 2nd, 2016

We could make a world- or at least a community- where people don't need support groups like this site because they learned to treat each other with dignity and respect? I think it's worth a shot.

User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 February 2nd, 2016

What if you discovered at the grocery checkout that you had no money and the stranger behind you paid for it? ( This really happened to me today )

Pay it forward !!

Practice senseless beauty and random acts of kindness !!

February 2nd, 2016

What if my dog could live with me forever.

What if my husband and I could travel the world and do all the things on our bucket lists.

What if my friends and I all end up living in the same area and could see each other all the time without worrying about money or distance.

What if my whole world could smell like lemon, lavender, fresh linen, sage, and basil (respectively, not all at once).

What if my favorite books could go on forever.

What if my children end up happy and healthy and never feel anxiety the way that I do.

What if...

User Profile: hkittythebest
hkittythebest February 2nd, 2016

What if ... no one felt empty?

User Profile: beautifulBreeze48
beautifulBreeze48 February 2nd, 2016

What if cancer didn't exist?

What if no one went hungry?