WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
Kailolu
February 2nd, 2016
What if... self harm was never a thing
impartialTree3773
February 2nd, 2016
What if... Everyone was treated fairly.
tlatham92
February 2nd, 2016
My granddaughters firs word was grandma!
IveBeenAlienated
February 2nd, 2016
A new Harry Potter book came out 
AliceCheschire
February 2nd, 2016
What if 7Cups could have its radio with happy/cheerful songs?
forcefulCoconut5720
February 2nd, 2016
@AliceCheschire That would be awesome- I always find music helps but stumbling on a more negative song can really ruin it :(
load more
February 2nd, 2016
What if everyone can overcome their fears and look forward to another day with a true smile.
theartofnightshade
February 2nd, 2016
What if I get to hug my hero someday?
Harleyx
February 2nd, 2016
what if life was good
orangeBeechwood1406
February 2nd, 2016
What if I could tell my secrets to someone
quietphoenix17
February 2nd, 2016
What if...instead of currency, we paid for things by giving someone our time, assistance, or something they actually need?