WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if you truly felt loved?
What if everyone's dreams could come true. And the world could be happy and perfect and peaceful. No wars or hunger or hate. Just friends and family and good times
Menstrual cramps , Makeup , Corners that we bang our toes on didn't exist !!!
@LearningToLoveMe what if mirrors didn't exist? Lol hmm or perhaps reflection....
@Eli90210 or insecurity and judging ones self wasn't a thought ...
What if there was no such thing as reflection or mirrors...
What if I got this job tomorrow!? 😱
What if my boyfriend and I stay together forever
What if I meet a guy who loves me and we build a happy life together?
What if i wake up tomorrow and i ace my foreign language exam? 
What if there was a room full of puppies people could go play in at will :)