WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
There was Health Care for everyone!
What if our eyes saw souls instead of bodies? 
WHAT IF... i ignored everything that brings negativity to my life for one whole day and try to enjoy being happy and comfortable with myself
What if we all could love ourselves and each other? 
What if, even for one day, everyone in the world had enough food
What if everyone were just super friendly and it was easy to make friends!?
@CalmingCat92 I wish it were like that
WHAT IF~ Kindness was contagious, and there was no cure or inoculation to ward it off, or prevent its rampant spreading ❔❗❓❕ (What an incredibly BEAUTIFUL world this would be!)
WHAT IF... I was happy
Everyone accepted everyone, no matter what, for a whole year.
What if I hit the lottery and then could give people hundred dollar tips and make their eyes light up and be full of smiles.