Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: scorcher92
scorcher92 February 5th, 2016

What if... I made an amazing recovery from CFS and I successfully completed an Occupational Therapy degree without finding it too demanding! :)

User Profile: antikytherae
antikytherae February 6th, 2016

What if... depression and anxiety didn't exist, and everyone was there for eachother

User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 February 6th, 2016

What if everyone was happy with there lives?

User Profile: keri2k
keri2k February 6th, 2016

Food was just a pill to pop

User Profile: SweetLynn
SweetLynn February 6th, 2016

What if

I went to the homeless

And offered free coffee free soup

Free sandwichs free hot cocoa

Free fruits free blankets

And free hugs and smiles

What if I did all of this

Just cause I wanted to

People to feel loved and appreciated and cared for

February 6th, 2016

@SweetLynn I really love this idea!! Wish I could join the SweetLynn Team and go around town and do THIS!! laugh

load more
User Profile: SavedByMusic
SavedByMusic February 6th, 2016

What if people could just talk things out instead of being physically or mentally abusive?

February 6th, 2016

@SavedByMusic THAT would be a beautiful way to live.

load more
User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain February 6th, 2016

I could stop being sad?

User Profile: twistedechoes
twistedechoes February 6th, 2016

I would stop overthinking and being negative.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever February 6th, 2016

Kindness replaced selfishness

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte February 6th, 2016

What if grumpy cat was less grumpy?

February 6th, 2016

@LittleLotte LOL!! too cute

load more