WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if people stopped being so judgmental?
What if love was a priority for every human being.
:)
@SakuraHikari
It suppose to be like that. But men create division.
What if we love each other? What if the world could sing?
What if... I loved myself just how I am? Right now? And tomorrow? And 10 years from now? What if?
What if all our dreams and aspirations came true?
we'd need to stock up on duck tape
@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn Hahaha! ❤
What if it really does get better? If I just hold on for a little longer
@SuffocatingSlowly can i b ur cheer squad?
What if I land a job on a reputable global organization and be in a stable, passionate, and genuine relationship with a handsome, generous and kind white man my age. 💙❤👬
What if you're not as fat as you think you are? What if bracelets can just be stylish accessories? What if you're really pretty and don't even realize it? What if you're improving the world of a lot of people you meet? What if someone actually really likes you? What if calories don't matter? What if you're talented? What if you're smart? What if you'd be missed if you died? What if you mean a lot to everyone? What if there's an alternative to sadness? What if there really is someone made for you in this world (and vice versa)? What if everything's going to be okay?
@snx this is absolutely beautiful
....
.....
What if I knew how to change ny profile picture?
@snx amen lol. I'm having the same problem
@snx :)