Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: courteousLunch82
courteousLunch82 March 24th, 2016

What if all my student debt was gone?

User Profile: WhyLantern
WhyLantern March 24th, 2016

What if I just went up to random people and gave them hugs and told them they're amazing for being alive :3

User Profile: Mallorie
Mallorie March 24th, 2016

@Laura what if I just instantly became extremely confident in myself, without being arrogant

User Profile: Mallorie
Mallorie March 24th, 2016

@Laura or what if everyone instantly became extremely confident without being arrogant

User Profile: TeaAndClouds
TeaAndClouds March 24th, 2016

What if that girl who you think dislikes you actually admires you so much and wishes she could be friends with you but just doesn't know what to say

User Profile: frankTown1358
frankTown1358 March 24th, 2016

What If I present you my first cover song?

Hallelujah by Alexandra Burke

March 24th, 2016

What if everyone grew old of the sickness of greed and power. What if the world had one object. LOVE.

IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL FEELING A PERSON CAN EXPIERENCE.

It is what binds us.

What differentiates us from the corruption.

If you want revenge.

That is what our revenge will be.

To return the feelings of love to one another.

To push each other to last more than you think.

To push you into to the light when you are in

the pits of darkness. Peace is love. We can all give at least that.

User Profile: jraysick
jraysick March 24th, 2016

Love would heal all.

User Profile: GentleAngel10
GentleAngel10 March 24th, 2016

There was no more discrimination of race, religion or gender and everyone could stay harmoniously as one.

User Profile: GabrielJS
GabrielJS March 24th, 2016

@Laura

What if I help stranger today?
Yeah, I'll do.