Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: SunnySmiles
SunnySmiles March 24th, 2016

What if I was worth something?

What if I could complete everything I need to do for Spanish today?

What if I understood how to transfer colleges without sounding like an idiot in my e-mails to theundergraduate advising office?

What if I placed well in the Pokmon OR/AS online International March competition tomorrow?

User Profile: CatherineAbigailIves
CatherineAbigailIves March 24th, 2016

What If I woke up tommorow, and this nightmare ended. I was in my own body, my gender matched my biological sex.

User Profile: alexvictorianew
alexvictorianew March 24th, 2016

what if everyone understood autism a little better?

User Profile: morgan1910
morgan1910 March 24th, 2016

@alexvictorianew thanks for this <3

load more
User Profile: Natalieishere15
Natalieishere15 March 24th, 2016

Would if the world was Fair, not equal. Before I receive hate, look up the definition of each word, or watch the short film, "Harrison Bergeron."

User Profile: zingup
zingup March 24th, 2016

What if you meet your favourite celebrity in the grocery store today!!!

User Profile: Artdscorn
Artdscorn March 24th, 2016

@kiranzingh I hope so😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Stormm
Stormm March 24th, 2016

I actually had money

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 24th, 2016

What if doctors were allowed more time to listen to our problems and offer help.

User Profile: Mynaameissavage
Mynaameissavage March 24th, 2016

What if we as a world forgot our borders and nations that are just lines on paper and just took care of each other, protected each other, and just loved one another?

User Profile: morgan1910
morgan1910 March 24th, 2016

terrorism ended in the world and people were allowed to live in harmony no matter what the believed in?

User Profile: DepletedyetHopeful
DepletedyetHopeful March 24th, 2016

Goodbyes to those we love who've died was an artful decorated journey rather than how it truly is?

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@DepletedyetHopeful mymom died its hard for me to be without her and i miss her i understand how you feel it was hard for me to say goodbye to my cousin for a while he was in the marine court hes been a marine for three years i hope you talk to me soon and im here you need me and i need you i understand how you feel

load more