Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: DepletedyetHopeful
DepletedyetHopeful March 24th, 2016

It was easier to make friends as an adult? All it took as kids was sitting next to a random kid in the sandbox...clear slate beginnings.

March 24th, 2016

Travel by any means was free?

User Profile: Skincarebear
Skincarebear March 24th, 2016

@wlozada and instantaneous

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@wlozada im going to phoenix for easter 2016 on sunday and also thursday todays thursdays its today visit some of my cousins and be with them traveling is neccessary a long time can be tiring

load more
User Profile: taylorking
taylorking March 24th, 2016

everyone wanted to leave the world better than how they found it

User Profile: Skincarebear
Skincarebear March 24th, 2016

What if:

It were cool to care about what other people think.

Scientists and teachers were idolized and not musicians and athletes.

People were forced to be responsible for their actions.

We could use 100 percent of our brain power.

People were incapable of long-term memory and could only live life in the now.

March 24th, 2016

WHAT IF [I actually carried myself with the confidence people tell me I'm supposed to have, being through my experience]

User Profile: StarBlueAuroraSky
StarBlueAuroraSky March 24th, 2016

@Laura
What if everyone is kind to each other...

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@StarBlueAuroraSky we should be that kindness can destroy others do even if you smile that them smiling means that you are happy thats what counts if you smile at your enemy it means that you are happy i did that i always have that believing i have at least 2 people in my life that are negative to me seeing their picture on facebook ill always continue to smile i realize they dont understand the damage that they did its their own things picking on someone what you do that is negative is very bad its a crime you have to pay something back restitution forgiveness is hard and sometimes they have to pay jail time sentences i have 3 friends and my dog that doesnt even like them i dont like her dad either hes mean

load more
User Profile: ladyxruin
ladyxruin March 24th, 2016

No one was hungry.

User Profile: BlueLagoon27
BlueLagoon27 March 24th, 2016

What if I could meet her today.. :)

User Profile: varganj
varganj March 24th, 2016

we stop being such judgmental creatures :)

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@varganj i know a person who is stay in touch with me ill tell you your right it is wrong to be judgemental judging someone that is homeless someone that was born with a disability

load more
User Profile: Mountainrock
Mountainrock March 24th, 2016

there was an awesome website for people with real problems

oh wait I'm already on that haha

March 24th, 2016

@Mountainrock

Not trying to get on your case or knit pick but I think the term "real problems" is slightly offensive. A problem to one person might seem completely silly and small to someone else, therefore I don't like identifying one problem any less real than another. I guess this urkes me on a personal level because I've heard "That's not worth being upset over." or "You have no reason to feel like this." SOOOoooo many times. And one of the worst feelings is when you are struggling with something that is very real to you and somebody completely dismisses it. For me one of those things is even small social interactions. I feel panicky even when I have to ask someone where something is and it makes my family so angry. They just say "It's not a big deal!" but to me it's terrifying.

You probably didn't mean anything by it but I just wanted to explain that just because your problems may seem small to someone does not change how real and valid they are to you and you should not feel like your problem isn't bad enough to get help for.

That's all, sorry for the rant~

load more