Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: impartialBeechwood340
impartialBeechwood340 March 24th, 2016

what if all people are nice to each other :)

User Profile: needtovent1234
needtovent1234 March 24th, 2016

What if I could become invisible and be able to use magical powers to take away people's miseries?

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@needtovent1234 that would be a good idea what i do to take away mine its the negative i use meditation pilates tranquility and yoga and deep breathing and soothing music sometimes write it down never talk about it

load more
User Profile: Dary10
Dary10 March 24th, 2016

What if I lost my weight and my family were to be proud of me

User Profile: LNJ
LNJ March 24th, 2016

What if I told you that you are the kindest person I've ever met?winkyes

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib March 24th, 2016

@LNJ thank you i am that person kind its in cotton candy

load more
User Profile: SnoopynWoodstock
SnoopynWoodstock March 24th, 2016

what if i tell the guy i grew up hating ,now that i love him

User Profile: SnoopynWoodstock
SnoopynWoodstock March 24th, 2016

@Laura

What if i told the this guy who ive hated that im now in love with him heart

User Profile: l0stg1rl
l0stg1rl March 24th, 2016

@Laura

What if there was a world peace

March 24th, 2016

What if i look in the mirror every morning saying only positive things about myself because once upon a time i felt good about myself.

User Profile: KindHouse
KindHouse March 24th, 2016

@Laura

What if there were no wars in the world

User Profile: youcantalktomee
youcantalktomee March 24th, 2016

What If I tell my best friend I'm in love with him..?