Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: yellowBeing8264
yellowBeing8264 March 26th, 2016

@Laura

My tourrettes just went away, and all mental diseases would just do the same

User Profile: BenHall1024
BenHall1024 March 26th, 2016

What if they take you back?

User Profile: Haro36
Haro36 March 26th, 2016

What if it works out perfectly, he's the one and everything just falls into place?

User Profile: MissChris10
MissChris10 March 26th, 2016

@Haro36 would you be happier with who you are with him?

User Profile: Haro36
Haro36 March 26th, 2016

@MissChris10 I don't know anymore

load more
load more
March 26th, 2016

What if all the different aspects of a transition were explained and accessible to all people under the trans umbrella? Like a cute step-by-step zine with glitter and a tea bag. You get me?

User Profile: JustSadGirl
JustSadGirl March 26th, 2016

What if we could spend one day in the forest far away from people and civilization? Nature is calm and peaceful

March 26th, 2016

What if.... happiness could be found with a single word, touch, or smile.

User Profile: MissChris10
MissChris10 March 26th, 2016

What if he decided tomorrow "honey, I'm not going to drink anymore?" What if I woke up tomorrow and the depression was gone and I felt good about my life!

User Profile: Iovelyleo
Iovelyleo March 26th, 2016

@Laura

WHAT IF... I tried out for my school's dance team

User Profile: daiseyxox
daiseyxox March 26th, 2016

What if I actually get the hang of this.

User Profile: isanyonedefined
isanyonedefined March 26th, 2016

@laura what if instead of feeling anxious or unwanted, it felt like being surrounded by adorable loving puppies?