WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
@Laura
...we all woke up every day, promised to do our best, and smiled, knowing that it would be okay?
@Laura
WHAT IF....all of the atoms in my mug lost their electrons. :D
@TheBoxingGoldfish
Omg this actually made me laugh!
@Heavenatease Well, I'm glad it made someone laugh! That's good! Brightening someone's day with laughter is alway a postive thing in my book. :D
What if I were genuinely happy?
what if I could take the girl I love away from all people who wish we burn in hell ..
What if everyone had a shoulder to lean on
What if everyone took the time to learn about various cultures. The understanding would bound us together more than any stereotypes or ignorance can conform.
Everyone would accept people for their whole being we all have flaws love everyone with good and bad.
What if life was everything you want it to be
What if we could turn back the clock and redo all the bad things that has happened in our lives.
What if no one would hurt each other and everyone could just understand everyone?