Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: SH1308
SH1308 March 27th, 2016

What if the person you love the most loves you just like how much you love them and maybe even more

User Profile: ZiggyStardust44
ZiggyStardust44 March 27th, 2016

what if when i come out to my parents they accept me straight away and I come into some money and I can easily buy a prosthetic and get top surgery and do all the things I need to be happy and I make it as an artist and i meet a guy and fall in love and i design my own tattoo and dye my hair blue and lead a really really genuinely happy life?

3 replies
User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 March 27th, 2016

@ZiggyStardust44

That sounds good to me. I know money isn't everything. But it sure is everything when there is nobody who cares about me in my life. If i had all the money i mean just a million dollars lol. It would definately have a good effect on myself esteem. I feel like 50% of my worries and problems would just disappear.

I mean at least if i'm rich wouldn't have to be in such a stressful situation when it comes to spending money to buy all the things that i need or pay whatever needs to be paid for a car and home. When i get sick and can't even work i would have somebody to take care for me. I don't mind paying them. It's much better than having to deal with an illness, when there is nobody willing to help you even to get my dinner. I have been really ill for years so i know how painful and fearful it is not having anybody around who gives a rat's ass about me. Dealing with chronic loneliness for the longest time.

Hey at least with a million bucks i could get myself a damn good psychologist or some one who could listen to my problems. I don't mind paying. It's better than having nobody to share my nonsense It is just not healthy keeping it all inside and feeling unworthy at the same time.

2 replies
User Profile: ZiggyStardust44
ZiggyStardust44 March 29th, 2016

@Kate30

tell me about it. I never think about living in a mansion or having loads of mercy and all and that you don't need money to be happy, which is true in that respect. But sometimes it costs loads of money to make your body feel like home or for psychological wellbeing and that sucks

1 reply
User Profile: ZiggyStardust44
ZiggyStardust44 March 29th, 2016

*money lol

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RedTheRain
RedTheRain March 27th, 2016

What if my family accepted who I am?

2 replies
User Profile: tr8cybaby
tr8cybaby March 27th, 2016

@RedTheRain that sounds awesome!

1 reply
User Profile: RedTheRain
RedTheRain March 27th, 2016

@tr8cybaby yeah but i couldn't do to tell them

load more
load more
March 27th, 2016

What if I could tell the girl I like that I like her without fear that she'll think I'm weird or fear that our friendship would be ruined.

User Profile: Sweet83
Sweet83 March 27th, 2016

Why can I ever find the right guy for me that love me no matter what. And both be happily in love.

User Profile: tr8cybaby
tr8cybaby March 27th, 2016

I finally got a job that was creative and fun. A job that didn't feel like a job!

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 March 27th, 2016

What if the love of your life went to your home and knocked the door?

1 reply
March 27th, 2016

@FutureTeacher301

Would I be ready...

Am I looking right?

load more
March 27th, 2016

I'm still here....

March 27th, 2016

If you would stand up for yourself what would it be for?

User Profile: Tinsky
Tinsky March 27th, 2016

What if I never feel insecure about myself again?