WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if I could go outside without caring about my appearance and look forward to my future?
@HopefulPineapple24
That sounds nice ![]()
@Laura What if the world had no problems?
@shygirl1986 Wow if the world had no problems that would be a great place to live and we would all be at peace.
@Laura
what if we had 365 days of happiness and calm
What if you were able to look in the mirror and see how far you have made it and be proud of yourself for how far you have come? No acomplishment is too small. You got out of bed this morning...Congratulations!! Sometimes people don't understand how hard getting out of the bed can be for some of us!!! I AM so proud of you!!!
What if I actually get better instead of worse and live a really long and happy life
What if...Just what if everyone cared about each other. If we all cared for each other, the world would be a perfect place.
(but this wont ever happen. never in a million years)
WHAT IF .. i live today
What if people start to respect eachother
I bought everyone nice sweaters and taught them how to dance.
What if going to work isn't as scary as it seems in my head?
@trixierage i know how you feel.. doing yoga and/or mindfullness before going to work can help ease the anxiety. Wish you the best! X 😊