Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: missustoad
missustoad March 27th, 2016

What if we felt that each of us was worthy of loving kindness?

User Profile: vividexpectations
vividexpectations March 27th, 2016

What if I got accepted into art school?? laugh

User Profile: ilovetacos
ilovetacos March 27th, 2016

What if...you had all the chocolate in the world?

User Profile: Zoo
Zoo March 27th, 2016

WHAT IF...we all followed our gut instincts!!

User Profile: Moresilly
Moresilly March 27th, 2016

Everyone was happy

User Profile: willingHouse5019
willingHouse5019 March 28th, 2016

I can't find my reply! 😯

1 reply
User Profile: willingHouse5019
willingHouse5019 March 28th, 2016

I'll try again.

We all watch movies, I'm sure. And we all identify with the protagonist, that means the writer and director are doing their jobs. We all want to be the protagonist in our own stories. But...

What if if the antagonist in someone else's story? Or the comic relief? Or an extra?

Oh sorry, it's supposed to be positive...

What if I'm the producer?

load more
User Profile: FrancescaxoMarie
FrancescaxoMarie March 28th, 2016

What if we all loved eachother and treated one another with kindness

User Profile: skyeisthelimit3
skyeisthelimit3 March 28th, 2016

@Laura

I found $1,000 in cash and could pay my bills easily for the next few months :)

Or if I was guaranteed a job after college.

User Profile: RedSlooshie
RedSlooshie March 28th, 2016

What if over thinking wasn't real

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 March 28th, 2016

What if my family and my best friend just accepted me for who I am, not what I am.