WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
People actually like me or my dad wasn't such a terrible person to be around
What if we all just let each other just be.
WHAT IF everyone was happy.
@Kayshaatchison would we be in heaven ?
What if I always thought positive ?
..I was completely, totally anxiety and depression free. It's like a dream.
We could know who to trust and who to distrust before we even met them? What if inner benevolence was outer appearance?
What if everyone saw themselves through the eyes of people who loved them?
What if I can truely change the world with my clothing company as a matter of fact there is no what if there is an it will change the world
@Chriss777 good luck :)
Life was always easy.....
@Patchworkmind life would be boring lol. I love a challenge
@Patchworkmind then you'd never be pushed to achieve anything!
Everyone got along and didn't judge each other?