Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: kexiceq
kexiceq March 28th, 2016

What if my boyfriend actually liked me or cared about me.

1 reply
User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI March 28th, 2016

@kexiceq

*hugs* In situations like that, you have to learn to like yourself and care about yourself. Been in your shoes.

load more
User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI March 28th, 2016

What if...I actually got the job I'm qualified for, and it would be a promotion? Not my dream job, but it would help out with financial security and thus free me from worrying where I can actually pursue my passion, writing. What if?

User Profile: quietLake9497
quietLake9497 March 28th, 2016

This guy leaving me and my kids with nothing. is the start of happier days

User Profile: gothwaldo
gothwaldo March 28th, 2016

@Laura

I felt better tomorrow

User Profile: RedDressLex
RedDressLex March 28th, 2016

What if I got my life together

User Profile: ThirteenXIII
ThirteenXIII March 28th, 2016

Every pet in the world had a loving home?

#adoptdontshop #nomorehomelesspets

User Profile: Makayla351
Makayla351 March 28th, 2016

What if we could change our gender with ease, or judgment??

User Profile: AJisthename
AJisthename March 28th, 2016

@Laura What If Womens colleges allowed transwomen and rejected transmen regardless of where they are in trasitioning!

User Profile: Zoo
Zoo March 28th, 2016

Breathing

User Profile: devondoodledork
devondoodledork March 29th, 2016

What if i became the person people wanted? (Like its going to happen)