Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: yuri93
yuri93 March 29th, 2016

We all lived in a world where we can easily make real friends and families of choice

March 29th, 2016

I was able to control my emotions and thoughts.

User Profile: randomzebra
randomzebra March 29th, 2016

@Laura

I could be a little more happier, little less depressed.

User Profile: caye13
caye13 March 29th, 2016

i don't have scoliosis, will be taller and become attractive?

this is insane tho*

User Profile: Mysteriousdarkness
Mysteriousdarkness March 29th, 2016

What if I can get through my undiagnosed depression?

User Profile: MystryofYourLife
MystryofYourLife March 29th, 2016

What if I get to travel The World and Permisions were not required!@Laura

User Profile: Orchidaceae
Orchidaceae March 29th, 2016

@All I am insane I am not good looking I am not fortunate I am sick but I install 7 Cups of Tee. I will fight and be me always. Let's get through.

User Profile: HopeAlways16
HopeAlways16 March 29th, 2016

What if I could publish a book I'm working on?

Wait a minute, that could actually happen. smiley I just got news from a publishing company that publishes books written by teenagers for free and they are willing to publish new books. heart Just wanted to tell you all about this so you can see that dreams can come true.

March 29th, 2016

I stayed in bed all day

User Profile: hobbess
hobbess March 29th, 2016

Avengers were for real.