Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: intuitiveVillage6059
intuitiveVillage6059 March 29th, 2016

WHAT IF... I could earn enough money to feed the poor?

WHAT IF... I had all the time and resources to spend it on the homeless in Germany?

WHAT IF... I had the power to bring comfort to the refugees in Munich?

WHAT IF... I had the power to bring hope, joy, and kindness to every person I meet?

March 29th, 2016

What if you could bottle up your best day (s ) and return to them when you are feeling a little down or just need to smile.

User Profile: optimisticAlice
optimisticAlice March 29th, 2016

@Laura

All the puppies and kitties in the world had good, loving homes! :) (Sorry, huge animal lover here!)

User Profile: Fibbie
Fibbie March 29th, 2016

The world was a happy place n see was no hate jux love

User Profile: Tortoise9629
Tortoise9629 March 29th, 2016

What if my friends and family accept me for who I am and support me throughout my journey?

User Profile: seventyninedays
seventyninedays March 29th, 2016

What if... I had unlimited baby goats o.o

User Profile: Reggie721
Reggie721 March 29th, 2016

WHAT IF...I could order unlimted amounts of pizza?

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 March 29th, 2016

What if no child had to go hungry

User Profile: munday01
munday01 March 29th, 2016

@Laura

I became a professional volleyball player.

User Profile: ell3
ell3 March 29th, 2016

@Laura

no one would suffer, everyone would be okay.