Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
March 30th, 2016

What if I accept that offer to me to take an exam and interview? What if, if I took the exam but I fail the interview? What if, I took the exam then I failed it? What if they based the qualifications of an applicants through pictures than the result of an exam? What if I passed the exam and interview? Should I be happy?

User Profile: survivor91
survivor91 March 30th, 2016

love the life you lead xx

User Profile: SecretDepression
SecretDepression March 30th, 2016

You finally became a mother.

March 30th, 2016

@Laura

What if money was not a problem?

What if he decides to love me without any reservations?

What is traveling is for free?

What if I find myself being strong and positive again?

User Profile: JuliaCaroline
JuliaCaroline March 30th, 2016

judgements were reframed as questions

User Profile: Cold2Warm
Cold2Warm March 30th, 2016

... we loved ourselves as much as we try to love others.

User Profile: ukscot813
ukscot813 March 30th, 2016

@Laura

We woke tomorrow and everyone we spoke to spent the rest of their day with nothing but positive things happening to them, and for them? I would go hoarse and walk miles.

March 30th, 2016

Free puppies were available to all, all expenses covered and allergen free, house trained, and breed of your choice to pet and for you to love

User Profile: Lumbergirl
Lumbergirl March 30th, 2016

What if money were never an issue.

User Profile: SiRWats
SiRWats March 30th, 2016

What if everyone rembered that you can disagree with someone without hating them?