Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: Imeathia
Imeathia May 18th, 2016

What if my boyfriend and I were back to the way we used to be?

User Profile: limegreenBunny2166
limegreenBunny2166 May 18th, 2016

What if...The world was beautiful, there were no wars, and even if we didn't agree on things we could come to a compromise.

User Profile: SophiaM188
SophiaM188 May 18th, 2016

@Laura what if I could actually find someone to talk to!! :D :/

User Profile: deliliaor
deliliaor May 18th, 2016

what if when people died, life has only just begun for them in a different world. and eventually, everyone will end up in that world together. and everything starts all over again.

User Profile: coralandseafoam
coralandseafoam May 18th, 2016

@Laura

everyone knew how loved they are?

nobody had mental illnesses?

User Profile: AshySilver
AshySilver May 18th, 2016

What if every time I snapped my fingers, I was instantly on the beach on a warm sunny day with an ice cold drink in my hand :)

What if there was a mirror to show everyone their TRUE Beauty.

User Profile: LDesign
LDesign May 18th, 2016

Raindrops were bubblegum and gum drops lol

User Profile: MagicToMe
MagicToMe May 18th, 2016

What if we could live free doing whatever we want but never hurting someone else!... It would be very nice forgetting about what we "must" do cause that's what society asks from us.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 May 18th, 2016

I find someone sooner than later who will let me love them