WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if race and gender wasnt an issue
What if world peace became a reality?
What if it really can?
What if we all put our hearts towards it?
What if it won't remain just a what if?
What if everything i worried about was just in my head?
What if I become a successful author! What if I get a career I love and am able to make others happy by DOING that career!
What if...the world was round?
-Copernicus
What if... everyone loved themselves a little more every day
What if ... WE COULD TURN INTO ANY ANIMAL WE WANTED TO AT ANYTIME WE WANTED TO?
(e.g. - A koala when we want to hug someone super duper close, or a bird when we want to fly away, or a dolphin/fish/sea animal when we want to just keep swimming)
What if i had pitbulls huskies and more rotties😋😋😋😋
i could give free hugs in my country !!
@YouMeanToMe30 id like free hugs and hugs to i get that a lot i got to church on sunday mornings it makes good sometimes you need it when you are feeling emotional