Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: KadyHero
KadyHero June 13th, 2016

WHAT IF COOKIES WERE FREEEEEEEEEenlightened

User Profile: RanaK
RanaK June 13th, 2016

I get to meet my pen pal, and all the awesome people I met online

User Profile: magnificent14
magnificent14 June 13th, 2016

What if there were no bad people in the world?

User Profile: SmileyPita
SmileyPita June 13th, 2016

What if you believe that everything will come out just great?

User Profile: privatevoid
privatevoid June 13th, 2016

What if I can transition one day and be who I truly am without feeling dysphoric all the time?

What if acceptance just flushes through the world and we realize that it's not in being someone but being someone for someone, to someone, actually to everyone

What if we could just not be so afraid to be your authentic self and be so afraid to be vulnerable, when in fact we're all so wonderful in our own ways?

What if the world finally gets that this is the right time to unite and become one, no races, nations, countries, disabled, happy, sad, rich, broke, fat and starving.. just humans, all great as we are?

User Profile: JessCares
JessCares June 13th, 2016

What if everyone is not allergic to dogs and can get free dog therapy every day??heart

User Profile: xxkels
xxkels June 13th, 2016

@Laura

WHAT IF the whole world was able to get together for one big group hug. heart

User Profile: Georgia
Georgia June 14th, 2016

@Laura "insanely positive"? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

🌟 WHAT IF.... Over night, I suddenly grew wings, and became a half-human half-butterfly person?
🌟 ​​​​​​​ And I could eat all the strawberries I wanted to whenever I wanted to?
🌟 ​​​​​​​ And I could sing like Ariel in The Little Mermaid?
🌟 ​​​​​​​ And I had the power bring unlimited happiness to every human in the world?
🌟 ​​​​​​​ AND WHAT IF (and this is the most important one): we were all able to find positivity in ourselves by realising that, no matter what we go through, we're all perfect? ​​​​​​​❤️

​​​​​​​

June 14th, 2016

What if you believed in yourself the way your loved ones believe in you?

User Profile: Elune
Elune June 14th, 2016

@Laura What if there was not even one barrier to begin with?