WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]
What if I focused on my career instead of getting distracted by boys
What if I told you that you are an amazing person and you are worth fighting for <3
@SuperTurtle
What if I told you you are an amazing person and you're worth fighting for?
You're an amazing person and worth fighting for <3
What if we all just kinda got along for a minute!? #PrayForOrlando
What if every single human being on this earth gets enough food, water and basic necessities
What if we could do something to make it possible for everyone to live safe, healthy and peaceful lives
I woke up to a million dollars in my bank account! Goodbye student loans, hello condo by the beach
@Laura
People didn't judge others based on their looks, money, sexual orientation, weight, etc.
What if everyone told everyone they met today, how amazing and worthwhile they are?
What if everyone became the nicest person they could be?
...We all loved one another, with our hearts instead of our beliefs?
What if people were true to their selves....