Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: SarahLove
SarahLove June 15th, 2016

What if everything is nothing?

User Profile: dannydasavage123
dannydasavage123 June 15th, 2016

@Laura people treated people with kindness everyday and did not judge

User Profile: YourAlly09
YourAlly09 June 15th, 2016

WHAT IF EVERYBODY HAD WHATEVER THEY LOVED !!!!

User Profile: Thelittledreamer
Thelittledreamer June 15th, 2016

What if the world was free of judgement and full of love?

User Profile: 25Ashley
25Ashley June 15th, 2016

What if everyone felt peace and acceptance.

User Profile: resourcefulKiwi18
resourcefulKiwi18 June 15th, 2016

What if all those struggling find their inner peace. What if my future turns out to be much brighter than my past. What if after many years, I find that all the risks I took were completely worth it.

User Profile: fancyScenery55
fancyScenery55 June 15th, 2016

@Laura

What if I get to be a kid again

be innocent

be wild and immature

What if.......

User Profile: Gladdy
Gladdy June 15th, 2016

What if I have a golden nugget?

What if I talk to someone new today?

User Profile: 4ever18
4ever18 June 15th, 2016

What if we could love without being hurt..what if we could do work without any expectations.. ??!!

User Profile: Heretolisten27
Heretolisten27 June 15th, 2016

@Laura
What if one day you were to wake up and realise that you shall never feel hungry or physical exhaustion! That you could travel the entire globe if you wished to without a single penny, Think of all the new horizons that would open up, You could go scale the tallest mountain peak and feel the cold calm breeze against your face or visit the deepest ocean kingdoms, You shall never have to work unless you really wanted to. In such a world no one would continue fighting for petty resources but would live in harmony, At least thats what I hope :-)