Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: LostStorm
LostStorm June 15th, 2016

What if there were no more what ifs?

User Profile: sweetBerry15
sweetBerry15 June 16th, 2016

WHAT IF:the world which is so 'PESSIMISTIC' is just a dream and we are sleeping and dreaming in the 'OPTIMISTIC' parallel?

User Profile: Rainbowsandstars
Rainbowsandstars June 16th, 2016

What if my girlfrend does come back and everyone in the world lives in peace..no war..just love..there aren't any shootings..or bombings,or massacres..just love for one another.

June 16th, 2016

What if I got pregnant after 15 years of trying

2 replies
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 17th, 2016

@hurtnomorebehappy

Good luck all the best hope you get the results you want soon I'm trying to get pregnant myself but I can't for 1 yr and 6 months now but its given me time to sort things out first and loose a bit more weight all the best for you :) good luck fingers crossed :D

June 18th, 2016

@hurtnomorebehappy sending my thoughts xx

load more
User Profile: Serife
Serife June 16th, 2016

what if it rains ?

and what if we get wet?

.. sometimes feeling the rain is required getting wet :) :)

User Profile: Serife
Serife June 16th, 2016

what if all children does not cry ? :)

User Profile: NeonAcai61
NeonAcai61 June 17th, 2016

What if bananas were red

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 June 17th, 2016

What if I was a huge wolf like a hell hound but bigger now that be awesome shred and kill loads of things hahaha love my blood and guts and gore :D laughdevil

June 18th, 2016

What if it was impossible to tell a lie. I'd know why my ex boyfriend cheated and my recent one left me.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 June 24th, 2016

What if I met someone who truly couldn't imagine their life without all my quirkiness and compassion. Someone who would revel in me being me and me being a priority in their life.