Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WHAT IF....[insert something insanely positive]

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 14th, 2015

What if...[insert something insanely positive]

6001
User Profile: brianagrace0
brianagrace0 July 14th, 2016

there was no war or hate there was just acceptance and we just loved each other despite differnt races or sexes or sexual orrentation

July 14th, 2016

What if I let my guard down and learned to love myself, what kind of person would I be?!?

July 14th, 2016

Mental illness wasn't stigmatized and we all accepted each other for who we were and not who we feel we have to pretend to be.

User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI July 14th, 2016

What if I could keep on the weight I'm slowly gaining and ultimately be as healthy as I'd like to be?

User Profile: MrsKirkenstab
MrsKirkenstab July 14th, 2016

What if I could get through one day without being negative or have negative thoughts?

User Profile: jr50
jr50 July 14th, 2016

I treated myself and talked to myself as kind as I talk to others always

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 July 14th, 2016

What if you do get your dream job.

User Profile: RosyOctopus
RosyOctopus July 14th, 2016

What if every person on Earth treated everyone else on Earth with equal respect?

User Profile: inventiveSouth
inventiveSouth July 14th, 2016

What if.... You got a pet squirrel?!?!?!!surprise

July 14th, 2016

What if forgiveness was as easy as it sounds.